Armored Legion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to draw players to armored legion..........

2 posters

Go down

Ways to draw players to armored legion.......... Empty Ways to draw players to armored legion..........

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 am

I have recently become interested in this mmo about a month ago and i have thought of a way to draw players to armored legion if any one is still interested in saving it we could set up automated face book or myspace bots to spam phrases and links to armored legion and has been proven quite effective................time and time again.

Back to top Go down

Ways to draw players to armored legion.......... Empty Huh?

Post by Emo Bot Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 am

Hum... Yeah, why not? Not that I'm good with this stuff...
Emo Bot
Emo Bot
Level 10
Level 10

Power : 4958739

Back to top Go down

Ways to draw players to armored legion.......... Empty Re: Ways to draw players to armored legion..........

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:45 pm

Well il look into it and post back here when im done.....

Back to top Go down

Ways to draw players to armored legion.......... Empty Re: Ways to draw players to armored legion..........

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 pm

ive got to see if i can get the required software including a shield so i can make 20+ bots

Back to top Go down

Post by payned Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm

I and no speaker englis escuse my

mi idea de poner vídeos en youtube

también se podría poner el link del juego en la biografía o perfil de algún otro juego que lo permita o en alguna pagina a la que estemos registrados

use traslator google google traslator

escuse my I and no speaker englis Neutral

payned
level 1
level 1

Power : 4801025

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down