Armored Legion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parasite Eve

2 posters

Go down

Parasite Eve Empty Parasite Eve

Post by zantesuken578 Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:53 pm

this game is from square(the guys who made final fantasy) it's on PS1 and starts on Christmas Eve 1997, you play as a rookie NYPD officer named Aya Brea(yes, a girl) and you decide to go to the opera, during the show, one actress changes and everyone except for you burns alive, you are later told it is because the mitochondria(the organelles in cells that make energy) have begun a rebellion, and the actress know as Melissa is now Eve, the source of all mitochondria, since the mitochondria essentially control cells, when they mutate, so does the host, turning nearly all people and animals into bloodthirsty mutants, Aya is immune because her cells have the ability to resist, you soon learn that a similar incident happened in japan, and all life was almost lost when the ultimate being was born, you also learn why eve has appeared and why Aya is immune, when Aya was young she was in a car wreck with her parents a younger sister, the sister(Maya) had a liver transplant but died, Melissa(Eve) had a transplant the same day, and Aya had to get a cornea transplant, all these organs had one thing in common, they came from the Eve in Japan. Melissa mutates and tries to force evolution, and when she fails, you go to the Chrysler Building and learn that Maya (Aya's sister) is the true Eve because she had time to grow with the cells, in the end you fight your own sister and bring the NMC (Neo Mitochondrian Creature) incident to an end
zantesuken578
zantesuken578
Level 10
Level 10

Power : 4954344
Location : the great state of america! makin fun of my own nationality

Back to top Go down

Parasite Eve Empty Square

Post by Emo Bot Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 am

WTF, that seem like some heavy stuff, I never knew much about that before but I know that the 13 birthday (I think it's the name) is like the follow up of that game. Not really my kind of game but still, it nice for you.
Emo Bot
Emo Bot
Level 10
Level 10

Power : 4958739

Back to top Go down

Parasite Eve Empty Re: Parasite Eve

Post by zantesuken578 Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:13 pm

actually it's called the 3rd birthday, more shooter than the first 2, and since parasite eve was first a book, square had to get the rights of the book to make a game, since they lost the right 3rd BD was a spinoff, and parasite eve isn't really heavy, it has a fantastic story though, i think the only reason it got the big M was because it talked about the genetic material needed for reproduction, and they even took that very seriously.
zantesuken578
zantesuken578
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Emo Bot Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm

lol, what won't I hear about... lol.
Emo Bot
Emo Bot
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by zantesuken578 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm

i already knew all that "stuff" down here in America, once you get in middle school you have to take a mandatory puberty class each year, let me tell you, THAT IS THE MOST AWKWARD MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE! and they had diagrams. emo, i hope you never have to go through that horror, i'd rather face death, demons, and rabid squirrels than go through that again.......what were we talkin about? i have a feeling we somehow got off topic.
zantesuken578
zantesuken578
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Parasite Eve Empty Square...

Post by Emo Bot Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 am

We were talking about Parasite Eve, this game alway remind me of the old video game magazine I have home.
Emo Bot
Emo Bot
Level 10
Level 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum